- CC BY-SA 4.0: all the text content (such as articles) and media files;
- GPLv3: HTML/CSS/JS/etc of the blog itself, code examples in articles and other source code, if not explicitly stated otherwise;
- some source code and other materials published on the website might have their own licensing terms, in every such case there will be a license file provided.
- Hugo (with slightly customized m10c theme) for generating the actual website
- mark.js for highlighting in search results
- Bootstrap and (regretfully) jQuery are used in some parts too
You can write a comment right here below. If your comment is about some particular article, then better leave it under that exact article, not here (never would’ve thought that this needs to be stated explicitly).
There is also a PGP key with my e-mail.