I am a software engineer. I’ve been working with different programming languages, but mostly with C#/.NET, C++/Qt and Python.
For a long time I was living in Russia, but when it all went to shit there back in 2014, I migrated the hell out. Currently I live in Norway.
Яжпрограммист. В разное время писал на разном, но в основном на C#/.NET, C++/Qt и Python.
До крымнаша и доллара по 80 жил в России, но после завёл трактор. Нуивонахуй такую стабильность. Пока осел в Норвегии.
- CC BY-SA 4.0: all the text content (such as articles) and media files;
- GPLv3: HTML/CSS/JS/etc of the blog itself, code examples in articles and other source code, if not explicitly stated otherwise;
- some source code and other materials published on the website might have their own licensing terms, in every such case there will be a license file provided.
- Hugo (with slightly customized m10c theme) for generating the actual website
- mark.js for highlighting in search results
- Bootstrap and (regretfully) jQuery are used in some parts too
You can write a comment right here below. If your comment is about some particular article, then better leave it under that exact article, not here.
It is also possible to obtain my e-mail address from a (signed) commit in any of my recent repositories on GitHub.
Here’s also my PGP key.
Zuck: Just ask
Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS
smb: What? How'd you manage that one?
Zuck: People just submitted it.
Zuck: I don't know why.
Zuck: They "trust me"
Zuck: Dumb fucks